We have an immediate need for an expert, contract J2ME developer. This is a full time, two month contract that will be bid as a one-month contract with a potential one-month extension. Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Work with product architect to complete the mobile application
- Implement and execute rigorous test/debug/fix cycle
- Port to multiple handsets
Your skillset should include:
- At least seven years of continuous, commercial Java experience
- J2ME handset experience
You are also required to have a United States presence, preferably in the Phoenix/Tucson or San Francisco Bay Area.
Please reply to this request with the following:
- One month bid. This should be 140 hours times your contract rate
- Small sample of your coding work (in any programming language)
This project will be bid as a one-month contract. If the first month is successful, a second one-month contract will be provided as a private auction to the same bidder. This second month will be at the same rate as the first month.
We look forward to working with you on this exciting project!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
NetBeans IDE projects
Subversion source control