1. Needs to automatically add files that have been uploaded to a particular folder.
- Show file size and file name.
- File represented by appropriate filetype icon.
- Preview if possible (PDF, JPG, PNG, VIDEOS, etc.)
- If impossible (.AI, .EPS, .FLA, etc.) then preview option will be unavailable.
- Need option to give each file a title.
- User groups have limited access (require password and will not be able to delete files)
- Needs to support the following file types (minimum: jpg, html, css, eps, ai, indd, gif, pdf, svg, txt, rtf, ppt, doc, xls, mp3, wav, mov, flv, fla, psd, png, bmp, all macintosh file types (keynote, etc).
- Need option to be able to assign specific icon/jpg to each filetype.
2. Needs to automatically add folders that have been created.
- Subfolders need to offer same functionality as parent folder. They would show up as an icon like the other filetypes that would allow user to open the folder to view additional files.
3. Need ability to add user groups:
-Assign User Name / Password
-Assign folders each user has access to.
-Assign folder permissions.
4. Need this to integrate with Dropbox folders if possible???
5. Rough mockup provided for visual reference.
6. Open Source options like Mollify could be considered as long as the final design/features match the mockup.
Would like to have drag&drop upload feature if possible?
Any effects from [url removed, login to view] would be encouraged.
Remember this project has two components. One is to automatically generate a graphic interface for files in a server's folder. The other is to give an administrative backend to manage folder/users/files.
Once setup a user would login with their user name password and have access to folder(s) and file(s) and could download or preview the files.
ADMINISTRATORS could also delete files.
Please no flash based options.
Include the keywords FILE MANAGER if you want your bid to be considered (i want to know you have read the requirements in the project before bidding).