Individual or team needed to develop a working prototype (Beta) of Website immediately. The features on the website are enumerated in the attached document ("UC & UI_List-abbrev_v1.1.xls"). Features include but are not limited to: registration, login, forget password, development of a price comparison engine, development of a ratings system, and others. The team should be prepared to work with a team of internal Java developers who will extend the functionality to a Java midlet interface.
Our internal Java development team will work on a Java midlet which will exchange information with the MySQL databases; this will be accomplished by parsing information via either XML (KXML) or pass variables via the POST command. (Servlets would be ideal but we need to expedite the development process to meet the deadline). The midlet will be communicating using GPRS (SMS will be an option in future releases). As such, you will need to provide a liaison to assist our Java developers with any PHP code they might require; also, you need to coordinate the access to the MySQL database to ensure the schemas remain consistent.
Please contact us for more information. Please comment on your experience and where you might be able to assist. Provide a quote accordingly.
DEADLINE: End of November, beginning of December
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: When the prototype is completed, there may be additional opportunities for extending the functionality in future releases.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, Zend Studio or other Web GUI development platform preferred
- Daily progress report on the development, along with ability to view the completed pages on a periodic basis
- Experience designing and building multithreaded and distributed applications; PHP code should be well-documented and use classes to engender reuse
- Excellent database/RDBMS modeling, design, development and administration skills (Oracle, MySQL, SQL server)
- Experience developing price comparison engines
- Java servlet, JSP, or Java beans development experience a plus
- J2ME, MIDP development experience a plus
- XML, XSL and web services experience a plus
- Please provide URLs of websites you have worked on and references
Payment will be made every 2 weeks.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1268 untuk pekerjaan ini
Synergy InfoTech is a leading Web Development Company in Trivandrum,[login to view URL] can execute your [login to view URL] me your complete requirements. Regards Dinesh williams