If you go to HOMEPAGE [url removed, login to view] you will see the following
If you click REGISTER NOW it needs to go to a page where you enter registration details in a REGISTRATION PAGE - the same style of form as [url removed, login to view]
Once you have registered, if you enter your registered email address in a box on HOMEPAGE (this field entry should appear above the REGISTER NOW button) then it will take you to a specified address.
1. EMAIL field needs to be added to HOMEPAGE
2. Need a table created in this domain's database
3. Need a copy of the registration page on this domain
1b when that registration writes to database table it also needs to write "YES" to an additional column called "NEWSLETTER" as people will automatically be subscribed to the newsletter.
4. registration page writes to table
5. registration page checks that user doesn't already exist and required fields are entered.
6. error messages appear in the same way as example registration page
7. We will send a newsletter each week and I need a simple admin page where I can do the following:
a) input the HTML code for the newsletter
b) click a button that will send that newsletter to all registered email addresses (everyone with a YES in their newsletter column only)
8. We need a page which we can direct people to in order to unsubscribe from the newsletter. When they go to that URL they enter their email address and submit and it will change the YES in the newsletter column to NO.
9. Also a script that will download registration data as a CSV and allow us to select dates on a calendar similar to the other script you wrote.