I need a web-based program (realized via PHP, or Java, or any other programming means that could be applicable here) that would log in to secure site, perform an automatic submitting of a form with given parameters, and then read the results from resulting page in a presentable format.
So basically, the logic of the program will be as follows:
1) the user specifies user name and password, as well as search parameters (not more than 10 parameters)
2) program logs in to ASP site with given credentials (log into secure HTTPS page)
3) program goes to a specified page that contains a form
4) program uses the parameters that user inputted to fill in the form and submit it
5) the program reads the page with results and presents them to user (via sending an e-mail, or displaying HTML)
6) if no results are obtained, the program runs search again (in a user-specified interval) until results are obtained.
So, basically, it should not be a complicated program.
More details (if needed) are provided upon request. Please PM and type TX in the beginning of your message to help me eliminate automatic bets.