This is a $500 project, there is no EXE.. everything will be serverside. I need everything on the web site done.
Go here [url removed, login to view] is an agregate site. It takes jobs from everywhere.. [url removed, login to view], careerbuilder, and millions of other web site. jobseeker go to that site to find the job they want, and then they click on apply. The problem is, every site has different registration process.. if you want to see how it works go to [url removed, login to view] type in programmer and los angeles and you will see a list of jobs for programmers in los angeles... than u have to go to each site and create account on each job site and apply.. applying for jobs online takes a very long time.. if you are unemployed it takes you 3 hours everyday to apply for jobs because every site has different registration process.
We need a web site that
1) has all of the jobs from indeed (los angeles only) so you need to write a scrapper to take all of the jobs from indeed
2) automatically apply for jobs for the job seeker. The job seeker only has to put information on our site one time, after that when he click on apply and our site will go to each job site and automatically apply for him.
I need everything done. I need the web site built. The web site should have a list of all the jobs, and the script will do all the applying.
There are millions of site on indeed so you cannot write a custom scrapper for each site, you have to write a general scrapper that will work on every site.. look for things in comon on all site like apply now and write something that will work on all site.
Most of facebook was built in one day so this is only for programmers that are very experience and very fast.
If you want this project answer the question below
1) what programming language will you write the site in and the script in and how many years do you have experience in this script?
2) have you dome similiar projects before?
3) 1 user apply to 30 jobs.. if it takes 30 mins... 100,000 user apply *30 minutes each will be very long time.. you have to find a way so that when they apply it applies a lot faster.
4) i have other projects as well what other programming language do you know and how many years of experinece do you have?
5) can you start now?