I need a script/program for converting PDF files to XML files (e.g. Java, C, PHP or similar). The PDF content is build from the same template and consists of text and tables. The content will differ from file to file but is based on the same structure/template (i.e. same structure of head section, table section etc.).
The PDF files typically consists of 8-15 pages (metric A4 format).
The script/program must work on a webserver (reading PDF - converting - writing XML on the web server)
The flow must be similar to this:
1. The PDF file is received in a fixed e-mail account on a mail server
2. A XML setup file must be used as input to setup specifications for the script/program (with details of e-mail accounts, web server addresses/folders + other necessary spec.)
3. When the e-mail account receives an e-mail with an attached PDF, the script/program must check for correct type of email/attached PDF
4. If correct type of email/attached PDF, the script/program must convert the PDF til XML
5. The XML file must be saved in a web server folder specified in the XML setup file.
I will provide example of the PDF.
I will of course need the source code after development.
Hello I can get your goal using php. If you use gmail we can use gmail api to receive attachment or imap if you use other mail server to receive attachment. Just contact me if you have questions. Thanks.