We are looking for a highly motivated team to outsource our projects. We are Silicon Valley based software development firm (Fastest growing startup award winner). We want to reduce the cost and make a fast development process for that we decided to go with the out sourcing. We are basically looking for a long term business colloboration. If you are interested in that please feel free to contact us. Our project will include the variety of technologies like Java,J2EE,Php, Flash, J2ME, and server scaling.
As an initiative process, We are posting a very simple project. We will select a set of candidates and award the project to multiple team(based on their profile). All the selected teams will be paid fully. But the team who produce the QUALITY product will be selected as the off shore partner and give a all project for next 2 years.
As we are going for quality products, we dont give the very short development deadlines. We alllow the project owners to choose their deadline(of course it should be reasonable), but what we expect from you is if you commit to a deadline please make sure you are devlivering the product on the time.
Please feel free to contact us for further questions.
BOTH THE TASK ARE COMBINED TO FORM ONE PROJECT. GIVE YOUR SCHEDULE AND COST FOR BOTH TASK COIMBINED.
This project requires Joomla knowladge. This is a test to your Work Quality.
Please choose your own deadline and let us know. We dont want to hear an answer like a week.
We are looking for the development of a computer science tutorial website.
What we are looking for is a simple, Kool website like w3schools. Your language should be simple, consistent, easy to understand and technical competent website.
Basically your given a complete authroity for the assigned website to add the contents and increase the visitors. We have added the index for which you have to add the articles text.
This task includes the 2 phase.
1. Adding the content
2. Linking the content.
1. Adding the content
Please go to link:
[url removed, login to view]
Like other each section have their own indexed list of topics.
once your selected we will provide the comple details.
Each of the links are the tutorials for the java, microsoft, lamp, database, mobile, Game programming, embedded development, business intelligence and other.
For each of these links go to thier corresponding administrator links-> article manager-> list of articles.
Each one of the artcle have the list of topics. For each topic you have to add the tutorial content.
Adding the tutorial content:
Let us take an example, if your are adding a tutorial to "Java Intorduction"
1. Go to the web site [url removed, login to view]
2. Go to the Article manager.
3. Add a new article.
4. Link the article to the text "Introduction" in "xquery" article under "Microsoft" subcategory
Things to be taken care:
Java, microsoft, lamp , game, mobile, embedded, bi, other -----> category
Inside "microsoft" category we have
Xquery is the first artcile in article manager. Here xquery is "Topic"
Topic Rules: (eg. Xquery inside microsoft: xquery is topic)
You have to added content for each artilce in side topic and link it.
Each of topic should have following articles apart from the indexed list
1. FAQ - contains minimum 1500 faq questions and answers.
You can get this from other forums
2. Interview tips , Interview questions answers minimum 250 questions and answwer
3. certification guides with all the topic covered.
Example Java certification will include all the topics from the java certification exam objectives given here
4. Article archive
List the titles of the articles from different website and link it to that website
minimum 1000 articles related to topic. Eg Xquery
5. Context Oriented content:- eg. XML is list under different sub categories like JAva, LAMP, embedded.. In those case we require to put the context oriented article.
under java sub category we will describe how we can parse xml using java
under php sub category we will describe how we can parse xml using php
6. Like wikipedia, each article will have "Further Readings" section at the end and we will have the sepearte list of internal links and external links ( 5 links should be enough)
1. Make sure language is simple and consistent like "www.w3schools.com"
2. We need a style like msdn.
The style we are discussing here is style of content not website
like how the code is placed inside the text, color of the text and we need to follow the unique style throghout the website
We are good with any professional styles
3. Try to put the code examples where ever it is possible and explian the code so that user can understand very easily.
4. Whenever you take the content from other website try to take the idea and not exact text. This is a very important.
WE DONT WANT ANY COPY RIGHTED TEXT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TAKE A SPECIAL CARE IN THIS. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT JUDGING CRITERIA.
5. All the articles should have the code in a zip file and should have the link to that file in the same artile so that user reading the website can download the source.
6. All the source should COMPILE AND EXECUTE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT CRITERIA.
7. Try to use the Images and flash contents to make the article interactive. For example installation process will have the images of how it looks while installing
8. Try to add as much as content for each article.
9. All the artciles that exceed one page will have pagination like 1,2,3... when user clicks the "2" he will go to the 2nd part of the same artcile.
Once all the text has been added, let us know we will publish the website and in this section
1. you need to link all the articles to atleast 5 wiki pedia pages. Each wikipedia page should not have more than 3 refernece to our website.
2. Added it to the directories like yahoo directories.
3. Any other suggestion to increase the visitors will be appreciated.