IMAGE PIXEL EXAMPLE: &lt;img src="[url removed, login to view]" height="1" width="20"&gt;&lt;/img&gt;
The tracking pixel looks for a specific cookie name on a users PC when they are directed to website's purchase Thank You page and records the data from the cookie to my affiliate tracking software.
What I need is a custom script to put on the product Thank You page that will:
1. Read a cookie on the users PC with a specific name AND
2. Within that cookie, if a parameter named "XXX" has a value of "XXXX" THEN:
3. Load BOTH my tracking pixel as well as a second tracking pixel on the page.
4. The second tracking pixel loaded will be determined by matching the parameter value in the cookie with the same value in a database on my server. i.e. If parmaeter value in cookie = 1234 then load pixel associated with 1234 from my MYSQL database or text file.
5. If a matching value for the cookie parameter is not found in my MYSQL database/text file then the script should load my pixel only.
6. The script should be fast so that it does not interfere with the performance of the product site.
7. It must have a simple admin interface that allows me to add/delete/edit pixels and their corresponding cookie values.
Thanks for the interest.