Sedang Disiapkan

223635 Website/software Project

I am looking for someone who can build me some website software - the specifications are as follows.

The software will be used for consultations so therefor the software will need to have a backend panel where staff can log into the site and show that they are onlin, or busy - if they are not logged in they will just show as not working - each member of staff must be able to have a picture of themselves and a bio of what they offer - what they charge per minute or block times (20 mins, 30 mins, 45mins, 60 mins) members should also be able to rate the member of staff that they have used.

On the front end of the site - there should be a sign-up option and a members log in option along with all of the other usual things such as about us links and contact us links.

Once members sign in - they should be able to see which members of staff are online and what category of expert advice they can offer - there should also be an account history for members to see how much time they have used - what they have spent and how much they have left in their account - there should also be the option to add more funds to the account.

When the member has chosen the particular expert they would like to get advice from - they should be able to choose how they want to pay - I.E per minute - or block amount of time 20 mins, 30 mins, 45 mins etc.

The member should be able to contact the expert in one of two ways - either by private chat window or via VIOP both of which should be able to deduct the money from the members account if they choose to hire the expert - the chat window and the voip window must have a hire button on the members side of the page....the expert should also have an end session button to protect them from abuse.

The admin panel must be able to calculate the amount of time the expert has worked and what they have earned as this will be based on a percentage basis. so if the member has spent 1 dollar - then the expert would need to earn 60% of this for example and the remaining 40% would show as earned by my company.

The category of the experts must be able to be added by us from the backend of the software(admin panel)

We would also like an affiliate programme built into this software.

There are a few more little things that need to be added - which will be discussed with the wining bidder.

Please DO NOT send us a message in private unless you have placed a bid first as we will not respond.

you must also note that we will not make any form of payment until the software is working to our specification - we will however place half of the amount into an escrew holding account - for you to start the work.

We are looking to have this available in a matter of weeks ideally maximum time of 20 days.

The winning bidder must have a very good command of english and must have read and understand the full project required.

Kemahiran: AJAX, Semua Boleh, Java, MySQL, PHP, SQL

Lihat lebih lanjut: who can build me a website, website programme, voip for website, someone holding a sign, software programme, software advice, sign up for things online, php website software, php experts online, online project work in java, online java project work, online hire software, online backend of website, money holding account, make money with java, log used on company, how to start up a voip company, how to get good command on english, how to bid a project online, how much time you need to make website, how much should i charge for a website, how can get project online, holding up sign, holding sign, holding a sign

Tentang Majikan:
( 5 ulasan )

ID Projek: #1969871

Dianugerahkan kepada:

naveedlx

Sir we will like to use this opportunity. Also this is just a bid we can discuss more about the cost and time and can communicate closely in means of phone calls or e mail or what ever you like. Some of our works are Lagi

$1500 USD dalam 60 hari
(10 Ulasan)
5.8