This requires modification of the WooCommerce (v.1.5.4)/Wordpress Product Page templates to include an image manipulation/customization tool. This tool will allow users to customize the text on a product, and then produce a print-ready PDF that will be stored with the completed order information.
The tool should have the following functions:
1. Each product will have the option (but not requirement) to have the customization tool be available to customers
2. When the customization is enabled for the product, the admin should be able to:
A) upload and delete the image that will be customized
B) set the location & size of multiple text fields on the image
C) set a font and size for each text field
3. Links to the customer-created print-ready PDFs must be available in our order information
1. When a customer adds a custom product to a cart, they will be directed to the customization tool to:
A) Modify pre-existing text on images
B) Ability to change fonts size.
C) Ability to reposition text fields
D) Show customize a live preview of their changes on a low-resolution image
2. When the customer is done, the tool will create a high resolution PDF for printing stored on the server that will be available to view ONLY by the admin
3. Send a low resolution image via e-mail to the user with their completed order receipt after checkout is complete
4. Send the high resolution PDF to the printing vendor with specific order details needed for printing
This job is for a Wordpress plugin that is compatible with WooCommerce (v.1.5.4)/Wordpress. Plugin: Adds an image customization tool to the WooCommerce Product Page templates.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
Hello, I have so much experience in relevant work. So, I am very interested to communication With you. If you are interested with me please see more in your PMB. Thanks