add a gateway to a zen-cart site
details for api and gateway in attached pdf files.
some of the api info: Merchant Office Online API Documentation
1. Variables below are posted over to our server via HTTPS POST.
2. Unique Id is returned back for use with user redirection.
3. Customer lands on an order page on our servers.
4. Transaction is processed on our site
5. Response is posted back to the merchant
6. Customer is shown a receipt for the approval or decline.
1. There are 2 response formats. One for the initial server-to-server post and a second for the process AFTER the user is redirected.
2. After the user is redirected, if a customer fails BEFORE the transaction is sent to the bank or chooses to cancel on the order page, the response will be posted to the merchant and the customer will be redirected AUTOMATICALLY to the redirectURL (no receipt is displayed).
3. During the initial post, we will store the responseURL and redirectURL for the actual transaction. When redirecting the user, we will ask for a “url” to response to in case the transaction cannot be found or an approval/decline message is already associated with the transaction. This will help avoid transactions disappearing if something is wrong with the uniqueId or key variables.