I need a clone of AdSense with following features
1. Access to their own password-protected backend
2. Able to register account data
3. Able to create channels for tracking
5. Backend must have details of click, CTR, payments and earnings per day, week, month or by user-defined time frame. Output must be viewable by channel or by date, or both, sorted by menu and by clicking the appropriate column heading.
6. Backend must have details of financial and tax data, payments, wire transfers, complete account history, etc.
7. Site matching may be done by either matching contextually, like Google or by DMOZ type categories, like Kanoodle. If categories are used, publishers must have the option of bidding on an entire category, or entire sub-category at one [url removed, login to view] script needs to be smart and insert ads according to the content of the page they are placed on, based on visible content, meta tags, and the page title
8. Code has to be free from copyrights of third parties.
9. Script must distinguish country of origin of the click and only pay on clicks from countries set by admin.