Hi I'm using the dotclear blog engine ([url removed, login to view]) to make a multi blog plateform : people register and create their own blog.
This process is actually done manually:
user register and I have to manually create thenew blog on my plateform:
I need someone to automate the "create new blog" process, which is today done manually.
Here are the manual tasks to be automated
1) create new blog (this inserts username, title, login,pwd in the database...)
2) create new user and give privilege for the blog (database)
3) create new folder /directory with name=username
4) copy [url removed, login to view], theme folder and public folder into this new directory
5) modify config file
6) modify [url removed, login to view]
7) make a rewrite url: instead of [url removed, login to view] => [url removed, login to view]
There is some class documentation in english and I can help find doc otherwise.