On behalf of my client, I am looking to enhance an X-Cart 4.4.4 ecommerce product configurator so that customers can preview T-shirt jerseys before ordering. Customers will be able to add text to T-shirts and select from pre-defined images.
The completed work needs to look very professional and clean, and integrate well with the design of the current X-Cart 4.4.4 website. A high-end example of what we are looking for is available at: http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk. But our requirements are not as complex as the example -- it is very minimal and simple. Here are the general requirements for customizing a T-shirt jersey:
* Ability to select a garment color from a fixed list of colors
* Ability to display the front, side and back views of the garment
* Ability to select a country flag for the right breast area of the T-shirt (front) from a pre-defined list of flags
* Ability to enter a one or two digit number (integer) for the right sleeve and back (font style restricted)
* Ability to enter a name on the back of the jersey (above the integer number; font style also restricted)
* For every customer selection, the jersey image should update/refresh to show selections.
Timeline for this project is between two and three weeks. The budget is $250 or less. Please include samples of your work when bidding -- particularly showing X-Cart expertise. Existing open source solutions are acceptable for tweaking and integration into our X-Cart system. The winner would potentially become our primary developer for future enhancements and support.
Thanks and Happy Bidding!