I am launching a new website similar to [url removed, login to view] (with some modifications) and am just looking for someone to give it a test-run.
The basic website works like this:
- You register an account for free.
- You must view ads to keep your account open.
- You can refer people below you and get traffic through a referral link.
The basic job will consist of three main areas:
1) Go through the process of creating multiple accounts, viewing ads (part of the site), and testing other sections (i.e., the contact form).
2) Form validation, mostly on the registration (I have scripts set-up, I just need you to test and try to get around them).
3) Checking MYSQL security for a few forms through attempts at SQL injection, etc. Please know what you are doing in this area.
The whole process should only take one or two days (though if you would like more time to do a more complete job it would be appreciated - there's no real time crunch, just within a week or two).
I could do this all myself, but I want someone with fresh eyes to see it - you might see something I didn't even think of :)
The actual checklist (subject to minor changes) is attached; I am not releasing the actual URL to anyone but the winning bidder (I'm trying to keep the site as under wraps as possible until it's ready), but I've tried to summarize it in this post. Feel free to message with any specific questions.
This shouldn't run too much; someone with good concentration should be able to complete it in two or three hours (with a small report back to me on the results). The lowest bidder with a good record will be chosen. Thanks for the help!