We are at the point to launch our online community website.
We want a team who becomes familiar with our website, makes suggestions and goes over and beyond the spec to deliver a 100% bug free and fully tested work.
We require :
1. very experienced programmers in online community website
3. specific knowledge in website stability and security included https, sftp, PayPal configurations, multi-users admin
4. a timeframe for job delivery and an outline of proposed delivery phases.
5. status reports on the progress of the website every 3 days
6. be able to work on weekends if necessary
7. really good communication by email and MSN messenger
8. fast and effective reactivity to face and resolve urgent issues
We invite you to bid on a testing package of tasks to make sure you are the programmer we are looking for. The success of this test will be the beginning of a long-term working relationship.
- Manage partners profiles, add, cancel, edit
- Manage partners activity, print and download reports with multiple variables, detailed statistics
- Own partner's access to his statistics page
- Set the commission amount by admin
2. Sponsor form in private user space + storage of friends emails
3. Add delete button on pictured and sounds on user side
4. Automatic VAT calculation for informative use only (PayPal will not use this data)
5. Mass mail members with multiple selections criteria
Before bidding, look to an extract of the PHP code already set and tell us by PMB if the code is clear and readable without effort or do you need more comments from our actual programmers.
Your bid should also include 60 days of maintenance. We will hold one quarter of the bid price until the 60 days have been completed.
Looking forward to work with the best team.
Note 1 : it's a French website with English translation in comments throughout the code. See attached file.
Note 2 : the job has to be done in a test folder on our server