Attached is some nifty code that displays rss feeds into moveable ajax boxes. Currently the storage for box location is done by cookies, one for each box. We would like this modified to fit our needs as follows. If you'd rather code something from scratch that would provide the same functionality and fit our requirements that would be fine as well.
- we would like the location of the feed boxes stored in mysql
- we would like to be able to run the same script on different subdomains with different default feeds using the same userbase
- a simple registration page that asks for email username and password with image verification using gd
- ability to add subdomains running script with different default feeds using the master userbase easily at any time
- when a default feed on a subdomain is added it is added for all users. Currently default feeds are added within the .js.
- location of boxes does not need to be stored for non-registered users
- ability to disable add feed / edit feed / delete feed options
This is another project that I haven't had time to finish so throwing it on here. My lack of time is your opportunity ;)
Feel free to contact if there is any confusion.