I need some modifications made to this script: [url removed, login to view]
I am using it for a private group calendar and I want to make these alterations:
1. [url removed, login to view]
- get the logged in user's first name and last name
- call that "member"
- show the member name (aka logged in user name) at the top of the event form under add new event
- remove title field option (this is called by other pages so replace it there with the member and usage type info)
- add a mini table of occupancy options - 2 columns "Open" and "Private", 2 rows "10am-4pm - Day" and "4pm-10am - Night" so there are 4 checkboxes. Users can check to be EITHER private or open use for those two time slots. So you could check for an open morning and a private night. Does that make sense?
- prevent users from editing or deleting events they have entered that occur in less than 24hrs from the current time (to prevent users from booking the place, thus preventing others from booking, and then cancelling last minute - or deleting evidence of past use.)
- with no title to display we'd like to display usage on the calendar as "firstname lastname, private night"
- add extra columns next to each user's name showing a tally of private days, private nights, open days, open nights so the admin can see what each member's usage has been.