Right now I have a client who needs extra functionality to their site. The site is focussed around lunch dating.
Three major functions are needed :
- the site will have a google map with all the locations of every restaurant ALWAYS in the right side of the screen. In the admin section of the site is needed the possibility to change/add/delete new restaurants.
- the front page of the site will need a slider function (example : [url removed, login to view]). A visitor can then keep on clicking on the info. With each click a new info page rolls into the screen (slider function and pictures will be provided by me).
- when logged in, a user can select from a list with people living in a specific province. When selected, a greybox open up (see [url removed, login to view] for what it looks like), and a date can be selected, and a restaurant, and then a mail can be sent.
These are basically the three major function. There will be little things here and there, but the above is absolutely needed.
- source code and DB can and will be provided. The current state of the site is built around Drupal (4.6 i think). You will have the option to start wiht this software, or start using the newest version of Drupal (6.2).
- template will be provided by me. You will need to work with a template of your own to develop. New template will be ready in june.
- slider functionality will be provided by me.
This is it for now. Please feel free to ask any questions. A screenshot of how it should look like is added to this post.
Our company is based in the nothern part of the Netherlands.
P.S. Please dont post very long posts (too much too read last time I posted here). Also examples what you did with Drupal are a plus.