I am after a module for drupal ubercart where a store admin will be able to create a personal page of recommended products for each customer that will let the customer login and change quantities and finish off the transaction by choosing quantity, deleting items not wanted and finalising payment transaction.
The client is a style and colour consultant and wants recommend individual products to individual customers.
Using drupal 6 and ubercart 2
1) Admin views a user and selects a list of products to recommend to that user
2) User logs in and is forwarded to their personal page of recommended products.
3) User can add these to cart in normal shopping process.
4) their personal page of recommended products will be able to be viewed again for repeat purchasing.
5) admin will have the option to send an email telling the customer that their personal product selection has been completed ready for viewing.
1) are the user accounts already created through normal shopping or some other process?
Yes some are there, but they will all be made via the usual way
2) what happens if a user logs in and there are no recommended products?
They can browse through the normal catalogue.
only bid if you can do the work 100% and in time frame you say, money escrowed and full payment after job completed. I want a PM with your strategy on how you will do this. NO ASKING FOR MORE MONEY.