I need to create a simple web site and corresponding Facebook application. I'll do my best to explain.
My concept works as follows:
1) My Website contains a list of generic text-based content, like entertaining (imaginary, not real) news headlines.
2) End users search the headlines to find something they like and then click on headline to "purchase" (basic PayPal integration) for a specified period.
3) After purchase, end users can link their own URLs to the "headline". (again, these headlines are not real...just entertainment, not real news). When others click on an already linked headline, they simply go the purchaser's URL. Short, sweet, simple.
3) The Facebook widget/app (FaW) is equally basic. FaW must route end users to my Website. FaW must also display the purchased content on the purchaser's Facebook profile.
Some requirements I know of:
* ability to add more text-content "on the fly" when I want to by uploading an updated file.
* ability to "suggest" other headlines if an end user searches for something and the headline they want is already taken
* ability to offer "premium" headlines (a higher price) and "daily special" headlines (lower price)
For people on this site, I'm sure this is something you can do in your sleep! For someone like me, it's pure magic :-)
Thank you all! Look forward to your bid!