* When users click "Change" button and change their weather, the widget must UNLOAD (automatically or 'back button') and the box return to original style (similar to google maps).
* When visiting a different user's profile page and clicking on the "Click here to view social weather map" there is an error - "Cannot change user's profile." This must be changed to link to the "Add Weather-Dev" application screen.
* Every four hours (starting at 2am) database should be updated with user's current response, the average of their responses, and the total number of responses.
* This may mean that there should be a separate table for user history and the current response, avg, and total.
* Every four hours (starting at 2am) database should be updated with country's response statistics. (statistics listed below)
* Every four hours (starting at 2am) database should be updated with province's response statistics.
* Every four hours (starting at 2am) database should be updated with city's response statistics.
* The statistics are: average of user averages, mode of user averages, standard deviation of averages, number of user responses.
· Another table holds ALL user responses with same statistics: (average (mean) of user average responses, median, mode, std dev, number of users). This table is updated every four hours.
* Add "view user history" to each friend in "friends" tab
* Add weather icon next to "response" in friends tab
* Have "Status" in friends tab updated with the user's status.
* Allow sorting by weather response (worst - best).
* Add a "Last Updated: [time]" category to friends in "friends" tab
Upgrade PHP to version 5.1 or higher on the server.