1. First, Service Buyer cautions all Service Providers (bidders) not to judge the complexity of this project based upon the length of Service Buyers description of this project below. As a standard practice, Service Buyer strives to paint a clear picture of what's involved and expected, in the interest of a positive experience by both parties. With this in mind, Service Buyer has already installed the above referenced application; however the following matters require expert-level intervention by a seasoned and experienced developer. The source of this contribution can be found at:
[url removed, login to view],3474
SCOPE OF WORK
2. Fix code to allow standardized infobox borders and artwork/images to appear just like all other boxes.
3. Redesign Shopping Cart box precisely as depicted in the attached image file. This includes adding a "Checkout" link in the upper-right-hand corner.
4. Remove textbox input functionality, but ensure Quantity count changes when up/down arrow is clicked.
5. Add "Change Options" link" and functionality below "Quantity" below "Product Selections/Details". If necessary, create the programmatic functionality to drill down on and adjust options for the product in focus.
6. Add confirmation functionality to "Remove from Cart" link to prevent customer from removing product from shopping cart without first clicking on a confirmation link. Confirmation link should appear immediately to the right of the "Remove from Cart" link only after clicking on "Remove from Cart" link.
7. Open "shopping_cart__mastercopy.php" in /includes/boxes_content/ and integrate Credit Class Gift Voucher code located in this backup file into "shopping_cart.php" file. Write code to allow for the cart total to adjust automatically if a valid CCGV value is entered in the "Coupon Code" field. If an invalid code is entered, the cart total will not change. Add a pop-up box for the help question mark located to the right of the "Coupon Code" text field.
8. Thoroughly comment all code and alterations to all files, to include GAF ID, email address and date in which work is performed.
9. Layout should be easily discernable by Service Buyer
10. All links should be controlled by CSS located in [url removed, login to view]
11. Thoroughly test all work to ensure all functional/programmatic behaviors (all code) functions as it should, and as expected by Service Buyer. This includes but is not limited to successful and secure transaction processing with merchant.
PROJECT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
2. By bidding on and accepting this project, Service Provider agrees to provide technical/programmatic troubleshooting/support for a period of 30 days following the formal completion of this project. Formal completion of this project begins the moment Service Buyer makes full payment for this project.
3. Only those who have a strong command of the English language should bid on this project. Your bid on this project serves as a default indication, in the affirmative, that you speak and write the English language with a high degree of fluency.
4. Only those who have a reliable and highly secure Internet connection should bid on this project.
5. Only those who have the ability to communicate through MSN Messenger should bid on this project.
6. Service Buyer reserves the right to cancel this project and shall be held harmless by GAF and Service Provider if:
(a) Service Provider fails to honor the timetable agreed upon for this project.
(b) Service Provider fails to respond to any/all e-mail communication, Instant Messages, and/or GAF messages sent by Service Buyer within 8 hours for each instance during the life of this project.
(c) The behavioral and functional aspects of this project fail to meet both programmatic and functional requirements.
(d) Service Provider demonstrates an inability to accomplish all items cited in the Scope of Work listed above.
1. Necesary images/artwork attached hereto.
2. The OSCommerce store is using Infobox Skin Manager NOT STS.
3. Once this project is complete, Service Buyer will generate another project in which the Service Provider who completes this project will have preference.
This project involves further enhancing [url removed, login to view] as follows:
(a) Add Shipping and Handling Options in the form of radio buttons in a new section that will be located directly above cart total in the Shopping Cart box.
Currently, we only offer a single shipping option: "Flat Rate Continental U.S. Only".
(b) Service Provider will change the name of the current shipping and handling option from "Flat Rate Continental U.S. Only" to "Priority Mail (2-3 Days*)
U.S. Only:" (noted as second shipping and handling option below).
(c) Service Provider will create the following shipping and handling options both in the Shopping Cart box and the "checkout_shipping.php" page:
( ) Free Shipping & Handling* (1st Class Mail) [?]
( ) USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)* U.S. Only: $ [url removed, login to view] [?]
( ) USPS Express Mail (Overnight)** U.S. Only: $ [url removed, login to view] [?]
( ) USPS First Class International: $ [url removed, login to view] [?]
( ) USPS Priority International: $ [url removed, login to view] [?]
* Minimum order total is $ [url removed, login to view] or more.
** Excluding holidays and weekends.
*** On orders placed no later than 1:00 P.M. Arizona Time.
(d) Service Provider will create a link for each question mark located next to each shipping option. When clicked, a pop-up window will appear. The content
of this pop-up window should be editable from within the Administrative Console.
(e) The $ values for each shipping option should be editable from within the Administrative Console.