The issues are:
When writing an invoice, although the correct date is displayed, when saving most times the date changes adding a day or two to the written date, which causes hassles in calculation of daily sales. The current way around this is I then have to edit the invoice and change the date then save it.
Within this, I also need the time setting to be true (as in I am in Brisbane and if its 4:45pm, thats exactly what should be listed.
Second issue is my system has what I call a sliding scale. I have multiple price points (1 is $x, 10 is $x and so on), but then some of those products when purchase, for each item you purchase past the 2nd price point, it becomes cheaper by a calculation that works out the difference between the previous and next price points and works out the new price.
What is currently happening though that on some products (like photocopying), it doesn't have the sliding scale policy yet the invoice thinks that it is and in turn, 34 photocopies at 10c each which should equal $3.40 comes out as something like $3.37. Go figure, I can't work out whats happened.
The third issue is I have two print formats, one is an A4 size, the other is a thermal receipt size. Depending on the number of items sold, sometimes on the receipt print, it will display the correct layout, but then add the date/time in between each product, another issue that needs to be fixed.
These are the main issues at the moment that need to be fixed. I have spent a considerable amount of money so far, and these issues have only became apparent after the last upgrade I got my freelancer to do, but unfortunately when it was designed, I was a home based business so wasn't processing as many sales each day as what I am now in my shop.
If the winning freelancer can achieve these fixes, there will be more work that I will want done to better enhance my system and to do away with some of the crap that I had implemented which I no longer need.
Please do not contact me if the amount you wish to quote is outside my budget!