I need to get a custom form developed that captures some info, calculates something with that info, and shows the result after submission. There is a little more than that.. checkout how I tried to do it via Google Forms
[url removed, login to view]
The form basically calculates carbon footprint an event based on attendees traveling to the venue. I want a custom form that is easy to fill, displays results after individual submission. And at back end i get overall results.
1. User fills in some quick info.
Example: Mode of travel, fuel, Kms traveled, Mileage etc.
2. User can see their submitted details after manually submitting the form. System does some calculation on the information entered by user and displays the result.
The result will be individual's carbon footprint. I know the formulas and method to do it. System should be able to work these formulas out..
3. At back end I get all users results and information. And the total over all result of all.
This will show me the carbon footprint of all users, and the total of it.
4. Now, if a person traveled by Car + Bike, First the info of car should be taken -> Add to cart --> Then info of Bike -- > Add to cart. then SUBMIT.
5. For flight, we need to fetch data from a 3rd party website.