Communicate daily with the other party. Lack of communication is the leading
cause of problems with projects on GetAFreelancer.com.
Make sure you know what the project owner wants before beginning the
project. Did you read the suggested project guidelines?
Please DO NOT bid on my project :-
1) if you cannot follow the Gaf guidelines as above.
2) if you cannot report daily - within our working hours GMT+9.
3) if you calculate or analyze above $15/Hr. wages.
I have PhpMySQL jobs for my own website means I am not a reseller.
My desire is to start quick and finish quick.
I also do not wish any issues about payments, and :-
1) Will give MySQL db. & copy site to work from your server.
2) will escrow after proof of 30% work done as per my present reqmt.
3) will transfer payments after uploading of your work at my server.
4) will cancel the project on 3rd. day if suspected of not working or
All my requirements are drafted for quick understanding and will be discussed with the right provider
WHO IS THE RIGHT PROVIDER FOR THIS PROJECT?
Honestly, speaking this is you who knows best about your potential,Php expertise and honesty with your work.
I beleive that for a good programmer my tasks will not be very complex.
30$ quickers,review collectors OR Out-sourcers may not need to apply.