Second request for a bid on a project. Previous request was not delivered. Looking for delivery in <3 days, will work only with freelancers with atleast 4 positive ratings of 8+.
Looking for a quick mashup for Google Maps API Version 2, plotting tickets from a trouble ticket system on the map, displaying detail in a dual window, and summary data on the page. The best example of the theory behid this page is found at [url removed, login to view]
The data source is a series delimited files written to a web page hourly, displayed simply as text containing fields as such:
Address 1+City+State+Zip Code+Customer Name+Age of Ticket (Minutes)+Ticket Number+Date Submitted+Time Submitted+Service Type+Trouble Type+Billing Group+Submitted By+Teams Assigned
(one line each, with anywhere from 1-300 records displayed)
The data resides in 6 different links today (I can show in PM examples). We are looking for a script that is flexible enough to point to additional data sources formatted in similar fashion.
This file is written over hourly. Looking for a script/programming that:
1. Has a selector for which data source you are pulling from
2. Pulls the data from the webpage where its posted
3. Converts it to XML/XHTML/or appropriate format
4. Plots the data through the Google API on a website of ours
5. Places the extra data past the raw address in the dual-tabs on map pull up
6. Creates a summary listing to the left of the map, showing "ticket number", "date Submitted" "customer Name", "Trouble Type", "Age of ticket" (coverted to hours, as in items 7 & 8 below.)
7. Converts the "Age of Ticket (Minutes)" to hours when displaying in tab
8. Plots MAP Marker's Color based on aging of of ticket, coverted in hours. Marker's color is displayed based on age of ticket:
72 hours Red
A good representation of what I am looking for, with the exception of the changing color of the markers, would be found here: [url removed, login to view] - Layout similar, where the first drop down menu in the upper left represents the data source we are scraping.
Will provide a screenshot draft w/ more detail as to how we see the script running to people bidding, including the links to the data sources.