The module will process an input of postcode, address, city name, county in UK and load map on new page centered to longitude and latitude found.
It will also show markers nearest to the location.
- One input box
- - This will take user data i.e. UK postcode, city name, road name, county.
- - There will be multiple locations sharing the same name.
- - - In which case, the user will be displayed with a list of the locations found (using Ajax).
- - - - This list will need to be displayed in a user-friendly way i.e. not longitude and latitude, but city,county for example.
- - - - Each item in list will be clickable and will load map on new page, centered to the clicked location.
- When the map is loaded on the next page, the map should should be centered to the location.
- The map will also show the nearest x points to the location and also show these points in list below map (in same format as location list of result)
- - The map will also be set to a zoom level which shows the nearest x points on the map i.e. for example, get highest and lowest longitude and latitude of x nearest points.
- The url of the page with the map should include the place name of location found (rather than longitude, latitude). For example, [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
- - This is to make it easier to bookmark a page and could also result in [url removed, login to view] loading a map centered on london and its nearest x points.
- The longitudes and latitudes of marker locations will be stored in a mySQL database. You will need to use a distance measure to calculate the nearest x locations.
Only bid if you can complete all of the above. If you are unsure about the project scope or some of the features, please contact us.