The program needs to create true hover ads, not regular pop ups.
Deliverable will be a Windows .exe format executable that's compatible with Windows 98/Me/Nt/2000/Xp.
The "DHTML Hover popup ad generator" software should generate 5 different types of Hover ads:
1. Post-it note style - displays in the middle of the screen. website visitors can move it around and close it. User can modify color, text, position, size, and border width. Default color is set to that of a standard Post-it note (pink or yellow). Supports display of content entered into the application as well as external URL's.
2. Window XP style - Looks like a regular Microsoft XP Window. It can be maximized, minimized, moved around, re-sized, and closed. It supports display of content entered into the application as well as external URL's. Editable properties should allow disabling ability of user to re-size or move the window. Supports a timer that delays the display of the ad. Should be able to modify the window's color, height, width, horizontal position and vertical position.
3. Bouncy style - Window falls from the top of the browser window, hits an imaginary floor and bounces (wiggles). Users cannot move the ad. There is an option to close the window. The bouncy style window supports content entered into the generator application by the author or external URLs.
4. Opt-In Email Ad - Drops down like the Bouncy style ad. If the user scrolls the browser window, the ad will scroll as well and remain in view. The user is presented with a button. If the button is pressed, an email is mailed to the author with a customizable pre-defined message. Clicking the button makes the hover ad slide off the screen to the right. The author can modify the color and text of the ad.
5. Urgency Ad ??" Windows XP style that displays an author configurable countdown timer. If the counter reaches zero without user action, the ad slides off the browser in a configurable direction (left, top, right, bottom) and can be set to display as a one time deal, once per session, or once every 5th session.
Please See My Attachment for Complete Description and etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- MS Windows