From a list of search results, click on a 'preview' link next to each one. When clicked, it will show a previously hidden div which contains the a page like ./[url removed, login to view] 475 will be passed to the script to load the preview page into the div.
Click the preview link again or click anywhere else on the original page and the div 'closes'.
The script should:
- use only 1 div
- display the div in an intelligent place according to the position of the clicked preview link and screen size - e.g. if the link is 30 pix from the bottom of the screen and the div is 150px high, it should display above the link instead of below (to keep it on the screen)
- the div dimensions should be set as vars in the script
- compatability is most important with IE 5.5+ and NS6, degrade gracefully otherwise
My code produces the search results, so we can do whatever we like in terms of writing to the browser, but filesize is important so the less we have to output in the HTML the better!
That's all, thanks!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE 5.5, NS6