Our company is beginning Customer Development for a children's fitness video series, and is in-need of a set of Landing Pages designed to track our Corporate Identity, Marketing Copy, and AdWord Campaigns.
The goal of each page is to get the user to fill out and submit the email sign-up form.
You MUST create Three(3) Landing pages, each with a unique and different layout.
Each landing page will have the follwoing characteristics:
- Page Elements
* Applied Logo & Style Guide (Provided)
* Marketing Main Title (Provided)
* Marketing Paragraphs (Provided)
* A Email Sign-Up Button (YOU DESIGN)
* Call-to-Action Phrase (Provided)
- Creative Elements - For Each Landing Page, YOU Must Provide/Design:
* Page Layout
* Email Sign-Up Button (Consistent with our Style Guide)
* HTML & Image Assests (Consistent with our Style Guide)
* Basic HTML form with NO Validation, capturing the following data points:
** First Name (textbox)
** Last Name (textbox)
** Email Address (textbox)
** Phone Number (textbox)
** Questions/Comments (textarea)
** Why are you here? (select box)
* PHP functionality
- On page load, save in MySQL:
* Unique AdWord reference in URL
* Unique Session Identification
* Start DateTime
* Page Layout Identification Id (hardcoded string)
* Marketing Content Identification Id (hardcoded string)
* Corporate Identitty Identification Id (hardcoded string)
* Basic User-Agent Information (Which Elements, TBD)
- On abandon, save in MySQL:
* End DateTime
* Abandoned Flag = True
* Conversion Flag = False
- On form submit, the page will update/save the following in MySQL:
* End DateTime
* Abandoned Flag = False
* Email Address
* First Name
* Last Name
* Phone Number
* Selected Reason
* Conversion = True
* Date/Time Email Sent
- On form submit, page MUST send an email to the user, and display Thank You page. Text to be provided.
- On form submit, page MUST send an email to admin email address (TBD), w/ data saved.
When bidding, include the phrase "Top Gun" at the top of your message.