I have a newly created WP site, about to be rolled out as a social networks-integrated site, integrating Wordpress (3.x), vBulletin (4.x), LinkedIn and Facebook.
Of the above, only the Wordpress component currently exists. The successful bidder on this project will sucessfully implement the remaining elements.
Users must ONLY register and login using valid LinkedIn and/or Facebook profiles and when logged in, should be able to share content their user status allows them to with BOTH networks.
I need an **experienced vBulletin administrator** with experience of integrating with Wordpress and (ideally) with LinkedIn / Facebook - PLEASE confirm your experience with all or any of these services in your response.
Please carefully consider & outline your experience in your response. More details are posted in the detailed requirements section below.
Thanks for looking. I hope that this results in a successful project together!
***** Note - please read the following before bidding *****
I take pride in projects that get delivered where I and the worker are awarded perfect 10/10 ratings. Successful projects create delighted bidders and employers, in my experience.
To that end, unless there are truly exceptional circumstances, bids will only be considered from bidders who have:
>successfully completed 10 RAC projects or more and been rated >9 on average;
>can demonstrate previous successful projects on vWorker / RAC in Wordpress administration and configuration management;
I rank bids based primarily based on coder ratings vs. peers and compare bids submitted accordingly to establish likely value for money. Quality deliverables are the first consideration when I choose to work with somebody.
Please DO NOT bid if you do not meet at least the above criteria.
The following sections provide further details on the background of this request and the task that is required to be completed:
It is CRITICAL that bidders have experience of 1and1 hosting (Plesk), vBulletin administration and Wordpress admin. You should also be (or able to become) familiar with "Sign In With LinkedIn".
The site is hosted on a 1&1 Virtual Private Server (Plesk control panel, php 5.x) and the WP installation (3.0.x) uses a Semiologic premium theme.
**The winning bidder will:**
1. Create a site backup
2. Install, set up and configure vBulletin to be integrated with the Wordpress site.
3. Configure LinkedIn 'Sign In With LinkedIn' (see: [url removed, login to view])
4. Configure Facebook 'Registration', 'Login', site 'Like Box', page/post 'Like Button' (see: [url removed, login to view])
5. [For info:] a "Visitor" user or somebody who has only registered for email or RSS updates ("Email Registrant", "RSS Reader") **does not** need to register - but note that they can access any (non-admin) content on WP. The user can't see any content on the forum.
6. "Gold": Configure a "Forum 1st Thread Reader" user > this user needs to register for the site using either their LinkedIn or Facebook user. Once registered, the user will be able to view the first post in any "open" forum, but for replies to be hidden. (this plugin may help: [url removed, login to view])
7. "Premium": Configure a "Forum Poster" user > same as (3.) but once registered (and having paid a subscription fee (not in this vWorker request), the user will be able to view all "open" forum postings and all replies.
8. "Guru": Configure a "Moderator" user > same as (4.) but user will be able to moderate all other user activities. User should also be able to create WP blog posts and have a user profile on that part of the site.
9. "Admin": Configure site admin user. Can do all activities and admin roles on site.
10. Document via cross-referenced outputs (incl screenshots) the following test activities:
1. Test changes have worked by registering to use site via a Facebook account only. Sign-in and use the site as this user.
2. Add a LinkedIn profile to the existing Facebook user. Use the site whilst logged in as both accounts simultaneously.
3. Test changes have worked by registering to use site via a LinkedIn account only. Sign-in and use the site as this user.
4. Add a Facebook profile to the existing LinkedIn user. Use the site whilst logged in as both accounts simultaneously.
5. Test changes have worked by registering to use site via both LinkedIn and Facebook accounts in the same registration. Sign-in and use the site as this user.
11. Confirm that steps above all work and have been documented successfully.
12. Release document to me. I will then test that documented test steps work.
13. Once tests confirmed successful, project will be signed off.
Workers that can demonstrate additional value beyond the above requests will be rewarded with bonuses for work that adds value to the initiative.
...thanks for looking - I hope this results in a successful project together!