This is for the Magento shopping cart. I need the following:
1) Static Left Nav on every page
- Magento uses layered navigation and navigation does not show on all pages.
- the categories are not static. I need them to be static and show on all pages. A good example is at
[url removed, login to view] If you click on one of the categories, the other categories do not go away.
- I still want the attributes such as color and shop by price to show up.
- the only thing we want to do is to make the categories static
- left nav must show on all pages!
2) Swatches- Replicate [url removed, login to view] product pages.
- User should be able to pick swatches(30 by 30 image) and the main image will change. This is not rollover...it should be on click for swatch and radio button option ([url removed, login to view]).
- Example product display from eyesave.com.
SELECT SKU DESCRIPTION COLOR RETAIL SALE PRICE!
H502-02 Frame: Silver Metal SWATCH $350.00 $269.99
Lens: Brown Gradient
502-02 Frame: Silver Metal SWATCH $350.00 $269.99
Lens: Grewe Gradient
- This needs to be part of the import file. I don't want to only be able to do swatches through the admin. I want to be able to control swatches from the feed as well.
- Go to eyesave.com. I want it to be something like their product page. It does not have to be 100% the same but something very similar.
3) In Magneto you are required to have a "product description"
- Get rid of product description as a requirement.
- I don't need this field. I just need "Quick Overview" I want to use this field for the product descriptions.
4) Credit Card
-I will be charging credit cards offline/manually. So I will need the CCV number as well. I need a text box or field placed in the checkout next to the credit card section that asks for CCV.
- For security and leggal reasons I would like the CCV to be emailed to me. A simple email that states the order number and CCV number would be perfect.
a) After everything is done, create a product with swatches and make sure that importing excel file is working properly. Test the excel file. It must import and execute accurately with no errors.
b) create a test order and make sure ccv number is emailed.
I am attaching a few pictures to better describe the requirements. The pictures show the old and new product page and the category page.
1) Static Left Nav
- Left nav is on every category and product page.
- It is VERY important that everything fit on a screen WITHOUT scolling. If you have to you can make the left nav a little smaller and the boxes on the right a little smaller to fit everything on one page.
- See the product page
- Add to Bag should be in two places. See picture.
- Try to copy exactly like attached prodcut page picture
3) Category Pages
- Notice the positiong of add to cart, star ratings, compare, add to compare, and price. These are positioned a certain way. Please make sure to go by the picture I provided.
If you have any quesitons please let me. I will work with you to get this right, thank you!
Strong skills in Magento and well experienced in design and development of six sites so far, all of which are live. Please check PMB for Magento portfolio.