We are a group of very experienced developers looking for expanding our team with very talented Magento devs who are reliable and can produce great quality code.
We are looking for INDIVIDUALS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Or People who have their own team of developers but NO AGENCIES or companies with 5000 developers
we are either looking for small, responsive, agile teams or similar individuals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We would like to invite people to bid who
* professional, can work along, can make decisions
* never makes compromise on quality for us this is the MOST essential skill
* has a 'can do' attitude
* thorough instead of quick. We are not interested in guys who are amazingly fast and cheat but we need to redo half of their work later !
* team players, we work closely with each other, regular meetings, project plans, implementation plans, we do everything together as a team
* want to improve their skill constantly
We need you to be good at either amazing frontend developer ( site builder )
* can you understand and do OOP CSS ?
* pixel perfect design. I mean this, we actually use extensions in the browser and overlap the site with the original design, and you will be asked to fix every tiny little difference.
We are also looking for professional backend developers for magento
* php5 oop, if you know Zend it is great plus, but not mandatory
* Magento observers
* Magento theme best practises ( [url removed, login to view] , theme inheritance etc ) see above
* Magento rewrite system
* Magento layout system
* can create backend extensions easily following magento practises,
* preferebly you are fluent in SVN
You will be asked to work with our project manager. if you know REDMINE ( project management tool ) it is a great plus but not mandatory.
In order to bid please provide the following information ->
- Tell us about your experience with magento and your best portfolio pieces with description what you did on them, please provide detailed information about your responsibilities.
- Please give us experience level for each section listed under the requirement section ( 1 - 5, 1 -> being not much, 5-> very experienced )
- How many hours a week you can commit to
- What extensions you have worked with
- What extensions you have developed, please list them and describe them.
- what kind of developer are you ? Please tell us something about youself, also describe the way of working with code as well as legacy code
- Have you done any magento training ? are you certified ?
thanks a lot in advance for your time and consideration
And happy bidding !