This project will expand in a few weeks and there will be lots more work if you want it?
I have a website [[url removed, login to view]
I would like a coder who can work fast, this project is already behind schedule. You must be able to start work immediately.
[url removed, login to view] - When importing the excel spreadsheet the dates are 1 day out. (ie date on excel (19/07/2007) after importing the date is (2007-07-18)
Items 1-8 due in 1 days, item 9, 10 due in 2 days
1. [url removed, login to view] ??" Drawing and Civil Drawing should just store the file location and not upload the file (eg. Client Browses to a file on there network M:\drawings\[url removed, login to view] then the location is stored in the database)
2. [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] ??" Should show a link to the Drawing and Civil Drawing
3. [url removed, login to view] ??" Display results by selecting Ring and Node (cosmetic changes made)
4. [url removed, login to view] ??" When selecting a report you should be able to select a ring and node as well (cosmetic changes have been made)
5. [url removed, login to view] ??" Display Report, Ring and Node name (cosmetic changes have been made)
See attaches word doc [url removed, login to view] for more details. Code is also attached
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).