required: personal php, mysql developer environment
website url: [url removed, login to view]
deadline: 1 February 2009
We are looking for someone who has a lot of experience with making websites browser proof.
The browsers we are aiming for are internet explorer 6 and 7 (including all updates and versions) and firefox 2 and 3 for mac and pc.
Currently the website as shown at [url removed, login to view] functions the way its supposed to on a firefox browser on a mac and pc.
- The website looks like image1(front page) and image2(project page) on our firefox browser.
- The green text label occurs and follows the mouse when moving over an image-(button).
- On the front page the text labels are flexible in size(width), depending on the text length
- On the front page the labels resize when touching the side of the browser window
- On the project/movie page the text labels have a fixed width and are flexible in height depending on the text length.
- The labels have a fade-in on occurrence
- The black background of the homepage and info page gets the height of the browser viewport and resizes with it.
Possible ways of dealing with the rounded corners of the images are;
- layering black corners on top of the image
- using php scripts to mask the images with corners thus creating a new image
- or else?
Possible way of dealing with the rounded corners of the text-label are;
- creating 4 different rounded corners as small images
The website runs on php3 and mysql database and has a simple custom made backend cms.
Once we decide to work with you, you'll receive all the website files.
Get this website up and running for the world to see.