I currently have 2 sites, both hosted on the same web hosting account. The first site is [url removed, login to view] and the second site is http://www.qlikvlad.com. I need to integrate QlikVlad into InfinityInsight. Because both sites are hosted on the same account, the mySQL database does not need to be migrated and can remain the same (including the same name). Development can occur directly on my server--I will provide FTP and Wordpress credentials. The following must be implemented as part of the project:
* QlikVlad must not go down at any point during development--I will shut it down at a later date myself. The design of QlikVlad itself must NOT be changed.
* The blog content from QlikVlad must be moved into InfinityInsight. Meaning, a new tab in the header must be created called "Blog" and when the user opens this link, the blog should be displayed. It must be a part of Infinity Insight itself, and not use iFrames or anything like that. The placement of the header link should be after Thought Leadership and before Featured Clients. The header should continue to look nice and not squashed. A link in the footer must also be created, under the "Thought Leadership" link.
* A new template for the blog must be created so that it matches perfectly the CSS of the rest of InfinityInsight
* On the new Blog page, the main body of the page should be the blog articles. The sidebar on the left should be the same as the current right sidebar on QlikVlad (except that the "Professional Services Available" section should be removed)
* I don't need the current QlikVlad footer or the Downloads or About pages integrated into the site. The footer of the page should be the same footer as the rest of the InfinityInsight site.
* The Wordpress Admin console should continue to work as it does now. User commenting must continue to work. Basically, all functionality of the blog must be preserved.
* I use Windows Live Writer to update my blog. This functionality must work when the blog has been integrated into InfinityInsight.
* The homepage of InfinityInsight has some the blog articles scrolling left-to-right. This must be modified in 2 respects: (1) the RSS source must be changed to the new RSS page that will be migrated to InfinityInsight; and (2) the current blog scrolling does not work in all browsers--e.g. it's broken in IE8, Firefox, and mobile browsers. This project will require you to fix the broken functionality as well. In Firefox and IE8, the first 2 articles that scroll are broken out into 2 lines. In mobile browsers, there is a mystery 2nd line that scrolls beneath the articles. Functionality must be fixed so it works in all browsers.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $280 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi , **WORDPRESS MASTERS follow WORDPRESS STANDARDS** - Checked ALL THE POINTS - We will provide you SEO optimized WORDPRESS THEME with WEB 2.0 standards and all required plugins - Please check pmb. :-)
I cab help you to get the website migrate according to your requirement. I have 4 years of experience in WordPress and completed more than 100 website. Please check PMB for detail proposal. Thanks
I have review project details and have gone through your requirements and would like to discuss further regarding the project with you. Looking forward for a long term business relationship.
Hello, We offer high quality work at most affordable rates. I must say you have reached the right person and the right team. This is an easy job for us. Please see PMB for our expert samples and details.