We are a WISP provider that uses a cumbersome system based on the PayPal recurring payment system. [url removed, login to view]
We are looking to upgrade the billing system to [url removed, login to view] and would appricate it if you can quote us to config for the following..
Here is what we would like the new processing steps to be.
* Create username/password (we will need to add @[url removed, login to view] at the end of the username)
* Select hardware and monthly plan&
* Customers are charged for the hardware, setup fee , delivery and first month fee
* Customers will have the option to bring their own hardware where they will only need to select monthly plan and pay for the setup fee and first month fee.
* If customers order the hardware from us, they receive a $50 discount off the setup fee and 5 days discount off the first month fee to allow for delivery time and activation ..(activation will be manully done until API is setup to automate process)
* For customers that have their own hardware receive no discount on the setup fee and only 3 days discount off the first month fee to allow for activation delay. Customers using their own hardware will also need to enter the UTID of the modem they plan to use.
* Customers at anytime can login and change their plan (which incurs a $29 admin fee each change)
* Delete their service which takes 48 hours to activate.
* Customers have the option to return hardware and service for a full or part refund.
* customer to view their usage details once they are logged into MB by going to a link eg. https://secure.veritel.com.au/corpor...swd=australia1
We would like to use PayPal where customers do not need to open a PayPal account. I think MB can then handle the recurring charges automatically.
There will be some customers that will be allowed to buy and activate the service via invoice. This option will only be available to a selected few&if possible we provide these customers a different link that shows the invoice option.
I hope this all makes sense&