I have a multi-faceted website which included an online shop. I sold the online shop together with the bricks and mortar shop and have retained the remainder of the website. The main objective of the new website is to have paid Directory advertising and Free classified advertising, both of which existed on the old site but which now need modification.
I got a programmer from Freelancer to do the work. The Freelancer installed the new banner and logo provided, changed the colours on the site, removed the online shop and all its components, changed wording as requested, and moved different aspects of the home page around, amongst other things.
The Freelancer did well with everything except the modifications to the Classifieds which now has many errors and is not working. It was working 100% before the modifications. We agreed to call it quits as it was taking way too much of my time to keep checking and rechecking basic functionality which was not working.
NOTE: I don’t know if it would be easier to start from the beginning with the modifications or to try and find and correct the errors caused by this Freelancer.
I am needing an honest, reliable, EXPERT web programmer who knows:
• PHP & MYSQL on the server side
• Database and network administration knowledge
• Has design skills. The design is mine but the programmer should have skills to tidy up my ideas.
• Preferably, but not necessarily someone who has experience in doing classifieds/directory advertisements.
• Person must also have excellent communication skills and eye for detail.
• Someone who can think outside the box.
There will be ongoing work for the right person, after all these initial changes.
Changes are in attached file