Please read carefully, you must have VERY GOOD RATINGS ON FREELANCE to be considered!! Dont bid if you do not have such references already, because we will not consider you !!
We will add a range functionalities to Joomla (2.5) and existing Joomla components (e.g. Phoca download, OSE Membership, Jomres (hotel/property reservation), Jomsocial, please check those out if you dont know them yet) and integrate with Facebook.
A very major part of the project is to allow information to be exchanged with external device. The development of sw for external devices is not part of your job, but developing the RESTful APIs to exchange information with such external sw IS VERY MUCH your job.
Before any work packages start we will have the requirements specified in detail. Your input in terms of how to do the various jobs best is part of your job already. Only once all is clear and agreed we start coding. No "running around in circles" for anyone !
- follow Joomla and other accepted sw / web development standards
- document the developed code while you develop the code so that it is maintainable
- are willing and able to communicate well in English
- the project and the code will have to be setup, hosted and regularly checked in on Github
- are online on skype pretty much constantly during business hours for productive, no wasted, communication
- make ourselves constantly available during the entire project to assist you immediately with any questions you may
- are very open and will listen to your advise in terms "how it is done best" (actually, we expect your advise as part of the job)
- provide all graphics should any be required for the project
- are absolutely reliable and expect 100% reliability from you in return
- pay weekly upfront, but each week needs to finish with measurable and tangible deliverables as well to release the next weekly payment
Non-communication and unexplained "disappearing" could be a cause for immediate termination of the project. PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY !!!
The main "challenge" is to mutually understand the objectives and decide on the best ways to achieve them. Once that is achieved through constructive communication then your are expert enough to "just get on with the coding job".
It will be a very interesting project which.
This is just the introduction to the job available, we will clarify more with you as we start talking.