I would like to have a website such as [url removed, login to view] cloned. I have tried to develop a site using the BoonEx Dolphin CMS, however, it did not allow for the complete functionality that I require. I would like the overall feel and functionality to be polished and have that 'web 2.0 look/feel' to it.
- Easily Customizable
- Contains 3/4% content section on left
- 1/4% signup/login section on right
- Ability for members to create an account
- Members can select their favorite sport teams from predefined lists (combo boxes and saved to their profile). (That can be changed and added to for future use, team/sports expansion)
- Ability to send messages to other members (much like Facebook)
- Ability to create/manage their member profile and decide what information they would like visible
- Ability for members to create their own blog/article postings
- forum/group integration (can be vanilla)
- Site needs to be SEO
- Member profile page will have functions on it that allow other members to send messages, 'high five', trash talk, and leave comments to other members. Members will also have their favourite teams/players/games displayed on their profile page.
- From the account manager, members will have links to a Fan Feed (of their chosen favourite teams/players w/ [url removed, login to view] integration), A link to their Blog, Photos, Videos, Groups, and Polls. The content for each link will be loaded much like facebook's content tab, utilizing Ajax.
- My Blogs section will include recently written blog articles
- My Favs section will include favorite content (like members)
- My Groups section will include groups the Admin is a member of
- Ability to update, edit, manage these sections to expand in the future
- Notifications for members joining, new mail, and overall program stats will be contained within another section within the admin panel upon login.
- The left side of the admin landing page will also have the Admin pic (with ability to change/upload)
- Name below with link to view/edit admin profile, following with a link below with Favorite teams - each having the team logo and 4+ stories for news for each team. Links to add/edit photos, Link to search fans/rivals of teams, and most importantly a section labeled 'Speak' with links 'add to my blog', 'add...' etc...
I will discuss with you in more depth exactly what I require upon selecting you for this job. When replying, please reply with "DWPERS" letting me know you have read everything. Also, please give examples of work projects you have completed in the past.
Ability to customize this is a must, as well as clean and well documented code. I need to be able to see how everything has been done, so if/when needed, I can go in and change the code and layout to suit new features.
PLEASE register a free account on [url removed, login to view] and setup a member profile to get an understanding of what I require and what functionality I am looking for. I'm not looking for all their features, just some core ones and some of my own. I will provide site mockups and color palette options.
Thanks and happy bidding!