THIS IS A 2 PART PROJECT! PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN COMPLETE BOTH PARTS OF THIS PROJECT.
**** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PROJECT DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. ****
Project requirements -
1. Site is being built on Joomla 1.5.3 with VirtuMart
2. Main site template must be completed by Tuesday 8/12 USA time
3. When submitting your price, please include a break down of price for template and component (see below for details) as well as the total project cost
4. Template fee will be put in to GAF escrow upon winner accepting project.
5. Component fee will be put in to GAF escrow upon on time delivery of template
The template is typical Joomla. Tableless CSS that validates and works on major browsers. IE 7, IE 8, Firefox 1, Firefox 2, Opera, and Safari will be checked. PSD is attached. Completed template must include a map of what positions are used and where they are located. Template must be based on 3 column fixed width to allow for modules to be placed on left and right of main content.
Once template is completed on time per the requirements, the second part of the project will begin. Part 2 is a car builder component similar to what can be found on most American car manufacturer web sites. Here is how the builder should work -
1. User defined main sections of car - this would be things like Base model, Engine, Front end, Suspension, Electronics, etc. There will be options within the main contents that determine how the car will be built. This will be similar to a category in Virtumart.
2. Within each main section the admin should be able to add option or groups of options to make kits. Admin should be able to make groups selectable by either radio button or check box. Each kit or option should have it's own description and price.
3. Progress will be tracked with a picture of the type car being built. Probably start with the entire car in black and white and changing to color as each main section is completed.
4. Upon completion of all of the main sections, the user should have the option to go back and make any changes they like or to print/send a completed build sheet with all of the selected options/kits along with the total price.
5. There should be a sidebox that also tracks the selections as each section is made.
*** Budget for template not to exceed $150, budget for component not to exceed $750, total project cost not to exceed $900 - no exceptions ***
I cannot stress this enough - if you fail to read this entire project and follow directions you will not be considered no matter how cheap or how experienced or how good you are.