We are looking for an experienced web developer to add to our team.
- Experience in PHP 5
- Experience in OOP
- Good communication skills
- Good English
Optional considered a plus
- MCV pattern knowledge
- Experience in AJAX
- Experience using the Zend Framewor
- Experience in MySQL > 5.0
- Previous experience in writing web crawlers
- Knowledge of Project Management and the use of tools similar to Microsoft Project
- Experience in managing and configuring *nix enviroment
We would prefer to contact directly freelancers, in case you are a company please specify it.
The bid is intended for a monthly salary for a full time position. There is also possibility to work part time, just specify it in the hours you expect to work. If you want to propose a different price outside the price range of this bid please specify it via PM
Please include in the offer:
1. Curriculum vitae or a list of your skills
2. Number of years of experience
3. A small introduction about you, your expectations in working with us, goals and attitudes
4. If you are a company or a freelancer
5. Some of your code for our chief programmer to analyze
6. Hours you expect to work (ex. 8 hours per day – 5 days a week)
7. Your time zone (ex GMT +3)
8. Expected salary (monthly)
As soon as we examine your profile we will get back to you for further interview until the final candidates are chosen.
We will start with a paid test week where you’ll interact with the other members of the team and then if we are satisfied you will be working on a monthly basis
Sending us bulk/template answers is not a good start, so please avoid it.
Thanks for your time
44 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1164 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, i am experienced PHP developer and would like take this job. I am experienced in PHP5, MySQL5, Ajax, Zend Framework, however i dont have experience in configuring *nix environments.
Hi, I'm a specialized PHP/MYSQL Developer. Please See PMB. I qualify for your team perfectly. I have relevant experience with MVC Frameworks. Allow me to exceed your expectations.