I need a way to efficiently manage a website that currently has about 80 to 100 pages and will likely have much more as we expand our product offerings.
To get an idea of the page structure, please take a look at our [site]
To achieve this, I'd like a password-protected **Content Management** system designed that will allow me to view, add-to, modify, or delete pages of the website.
Specific Detail requirements are as follows:
-Main Overview Page with Outline Format site map(expanded tree but without folder images
-Next to each page link in sitemap would contain stats (including 1. number of pageviews for last X days, Top referring pages, top search terms)
-Upon Click on each page link, the following options are given
+Remove Current Page
+Use Template (dropdown menu to select template)
+Save as Template
~Choose CSS page to apply (dropdown menu)
~Remove Current Page (requires additional password)
~Name as shown on Left Nav Bar
~Name as shown on Top Nav Bar
~Meta Tags (open field given to enter)
~HTML Fields in format addressable by CSS
*H1 Title, H2 Title, H3 Title, Body, etc.)
~Header php includes
~Footer Php includes
+Activate Page/Deactive Page
+Upload images to images folder
+Upload pdf to pdf folder
This must be clean and simple to use. **The pages created must be optimized for search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.** Must be well versed in PHP, MySQL, and CSS.
Navigation System code is proprietary and cannot be used for other projects.
Thank you, I look forward to this being one of many projects that we work on together.
1. **We currently store all of our page content on flat php files, not in a database. However, we are looking for this content management system to be a php/mysql system, so we will need the content transferred over to a MySQL database**
2. **We do not want a clunky one-size-fits all solution with all sorts of features that we do not need and extra code that's not going to be used for our application (i.e. Mambo, WebGui, etc.)**
4. **Must "look pretty"**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL, CSS... will be run on servers with Debian/Gnu Linux as the OS