1. [url removed, login to view];Itemid=27 (Joomla). When a required field isn't filled out have a small popup that says "ALL required fields marked with an asterisk (*) MUST be filled in before this form can be submitted."
2a. [url removed, login to view] - I changed it so they can have up to 10 pictures in a listing. But when admin goes to edit a picture he deletes one but the option to add a new one doesn't come up. If he deletes all 10 pictures then it will only allow him to add 3 in its place.(3 was the original limit)
2b. Set it up so admin can select which picture is the main picture for the listing.
2c. The Feature listings are not lining up across the home page.
2d. Client wants to add CarFax to all listings. In admin he should be able to just input the VIN # and it's creates the proper link on the site for that listing. Deuce says: I have all the info from CarFax on how to add it.
3. [url removed, login to view] (osCommerce)
- click on thumbnail for larger pic no working
- remove What's New
- admin receives an order email when an order is placed
4. [url removed, login to view]~sc32436-EPBP/catalog/[url removed, login to view](osCommerce)
- Can the customers be displayed by date rather than by last name?
- When you go into edit for any customer can we have two blank fields at the end of all the data?