I need a simple and customizable php script that can do the following:
1. allow registered users to upload images to a web sever (LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
2. by two methods:
a. images uploaded from user's HD to the server one at a time
b. all images in a directory uploaded at once (this will likely require a javaserlet to be installed in the client's system - not all users will do it this way so the javaservlet should not download from the browser without user prompting.)
3. users can add captions for images when uploading images using the one at a time method or at a later time
5. images are associated with specific slideshows
I prefer to use PEAR extension library, these packages in particular:
1. DB Database Abstraction Layer
2. HTML_QuickForm The PEAR::HTML_QuickForm package provides methods for creating, validating, processing HTML forms.
So you MUST be familiar with using these libraries. I have the database designed and would prefer to work together with the freelancer to get this done the way it needs to be done. I prefer to do the quickform templates and you do the backend code. If you are an experienced PHP programmer, together we ought to be able to get it done within a few hours.
I need to re-use this script for installations on different servers so I want it done in a way that makes this easy by using a config script and class libraries. I'd like to easily be able to customize the look of individual installs.
I already have some basic structure in place and I have code used in another project that does the uploading of images one at a time, but the other project was much more complex and unfortunately I'm not able to extract just the parts I need.
I'm running behind schedule and I need to get the done right away. If you can take on this project asap and finish it quickly then please bid.