I'm looking to create a WordPress plugin that will add a Pin-It button under every photo in Posts, Pages and etc. Each pin will be a shortcut for specifically the photo immediately above (see [url removed, login to view]).
I'd also like the option of having another button posted under and / or over ever Post, Page and etc.
Upon installation of the plugin, I’d like a notification to pop-up, so that users won’t have to hunt for the customization link (see [url removed, login to view]). Also, I'd like to have a custom tab for this plugin on the sidebar (see [url removed, login to view]).
I’d like for users to be able to customize the buttons (see [url removed, login to view]).
Individual Pin-It Buttons for Every Photo in Post:
- Checkbox to turn on / off a Pin-It button for under each photo in Posts, Pages and Other (Archives, Tags, Search, Author …)
- Option to upload new custom Pin-It button for under each image
- Radio Button – position align right, left, center
- Text-Field – add padding to button left, right, bottom, top
- Custom CSS
Pin-It Button(s) for on top / bottom of Post:
- Checkbox to turn on / off a Pin-It button under or over Posts, Pages and Other
- Option to upload custom Pin-It button for under / over Posts, Pages and Other
- Radio Button – position button – align right or left
- Custom CSS
- Button to revert all settings back to default
On the right column, I’d like to have some social media sharing options.
I'd like to be able to remotely offer updates or notification for updates to all users of this Wordpress plug-in in the future (if need be).
This plug-in will not be hosted on [url removed, login to view] extensions. It will be updated from my own server (assuming that this is possible). I'm not familiar with this process and will need guidance.
Whomever is assigned this project will need to sign a contract giving me ownership of the codes and not hold me liable if codes are not ethically written (e.g., stolen/copied), and etc. Codes might be resold, reused, repurposed, and etc.