Here are the requirements:
1. Works on both Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems
2. Works on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, AOL, Opera, and Safari Browsers
3. Has a Clean, Professional "Microsoft Word" Look (Example on this Page: [url removed, login to view])
4. CODE CREATED IN EDITOR MUST BE COMPLETELY VALID HTML
Here are the features I'd like on the editor itself:
1. Three Tabs at the Top: Design, Code, and Preview Modes
2. When a User clicks "submit" the data in the html editor will be saved to the variable 'myeditor'. So, for example, on the processing page I could do something like this: $myeditor = $_POST['myeditor'] echo "$myeditor"
3. Bold, Italic, Underline
4. Cut, Copy, Paste
5. Font Name, Font Size, Font Color (Color Pallette like that in Word)
6. Paragraph (H1-H6, Normal(P), Normal(DIV))
7. Insert Link
8. Insert Picture
9. Align Left, Right, Center, Justify
10. Bullets (Numbering and Circles)
11. Indent, Outdent
12. Insert Table
13. A Question Mark Icon - When clicked a window will open displaying the copyright information (MINE).
Once again, I must stress that it must LOOK PROFESSIONAL (LIKE A MICROSOFT WORD EDITOR) AND HAVE NO BUGS. I look forward to working with you.
1. I accept a bidder and escrow 50%
2. You provide a demo on your server
3. After I see a working demo, I will escrow the remaining 50% and you will complete any changes requested
4. After everything is to my complete satisfaction, and I receive a ZIP file with all the files for the editor, I will complete the payment.
COMPLETED SCRIPT IS COPYWRIGHT TO ME - I WILL OWN ALL RIGHTS TO IT.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $280 for this job
Hello sir. We have work on many dating portals, hotel reservation, shopping carts sites. We assure you to give regular updates about projects and good quality work. Please see pm.