Looking for professional programmer with minimum 5 years experience to do little rearanging on phpfox script 1.6.
Some custom coding involved as well. Custom coding will require ajax skills, php, mysql.
Job for custom coding: 1) Ajax type personal shout box ( I had this custom coded 2 years ago for an earlier phpfox script to be placed on user profile page) maybe use same script/code and just modify to use on v1.6 simple.
2) want to allow users to select their own personal online/offline status icon ( I had this feature also custom coded for later version phpfox script) use this files and modify to work on new v1.6
3) Add exsisting site shoutbox to top of user's profile pages. simple by just placing exsisting shout box coded into profile page.
4) place a videos being watched right now section on index page like shown on youtube
5) need to transfer all users and user's pics, blogs, forums etc... from database of v1. of phpfox to v1.6 phpfox. to where all login info etc are the same. I have seen this done so I know it can be done with the right programmer with the right amount of experience. This will be first task
6) Create a newest member signup block on index to display 4 of the sites newest member. I had this done for phpfox v1 as well
7) Create a unique display for our fetured members on index and recently added videos. The index currently has these features but would like a fancy flash way of displaying the two
8) Add an admin controlled hot new video mod to index that can be easily managed and or changed in admin panel and also give option to have video display based on views popularity automatically
9) Nicer way to display most recently logged in members
10) new design look and function for login/sign up box on index and secondary login/signup page
11) need fix for tiny_mce ... this feature is throughout the whole site including mail. But I think the issue is withing the tiny_mce file itself. Text is not formated to stay within the viewing area. As you type, the text continues out of view for awhile before going to the next line. Need this text to always be in view as text is being written.
12) in the compose section of mail, I'd like to add two things. 1) add a dropdown box beside the TO: section containing all friends of that user and allow user to click on a friend's name to be placed in the TO: area... 2) add an Admin online/offline indicater pic alerting members that site admin is either online or offline and allow the user to click admin indicater anytime to directly send Admin an email.
13) Below all textareas which uses tiny_mce there are emoticons and an additional link that opens in a new window to display additional emoticons. I want to eliminate the emoticons that are always showing and use ajax to have the emoticons within the link to display below the textarea without any additional windows etc... Use ajax to make them auto appear below the textarea and when user clicks on a emoticon, it will place it in the text box.
14) Add a first new member comment from admin on user profile page. example: when someone signs up for the first time, they recieve their first email from admin welcoming them to the site. I want the same thing to happen with the comments. I want to be every user's first auto comment welcoming them. I had this done to v1. phpfox and you maybe able to just use that script and code, do simple modify and use for v1.6. in v1.1 I control the content of this comment feature from admin panel where I can add to or change the first comment at will. Same thing needs to happen here.
15) On users profile , the css i am guessing has a bg pic that matches the rest of the site. But, this makes it to where user is unable to customize their pages the way they want. They can change the background but not the foreground . I want the default look to remain but I want it to be totally customisable when user places their css or html cut & paste code into their page. It used to do this until I added the theme i am currently using. I want user to have full control on design of their page.
16) I want a small news alert box to be placed on user profile page that is managed through admin panel. I need this box to hide or unhide at admin will and all text/html code customizable managed through admin. ie: if admin has news that the entire site needs to see, have the box show on profile pages. When there's no longer news, have that box hidden
17) add site theme to php121 messenger box to match site
18) in user account, the default is set to off for auto email alerts etc. make the default on for all these alerts until user unchecks their box
19) have all profile pages searchable to search engines. Script already has this for blogs, forums etc. When search engines crawl site, allow to crawl all user pages for the content.
20) Create newsletter space managable through admin panel and add a subscribe to newsletter at signup an in user account area.
21) install phpfox mobile mod I have for script and make it work with site theme.
22) want to create sub domains and make them work for video section, music section, auction section and games. ie: currently, [url removed, login to view] want to change to [url removed, login to view] I have unlimited sub domain support with my host. so can be done
23) in recently added videos box, it currently uses ajax to display the recently added videos. It is very slow at times to load. Would like to have this displayed in flash with unique, appealing look and show videos loading message or something.
24) this script has several languages which can be selected from dropdown box. I want to place corisponding country img flags beside the language within the dropdown box for quick identification.
for now this will get things started. I have lots more work needs done but this will be a start. will do other things in phases
I require constant communication while you are working on this script so everything is understood as you move along. This is a must and I use YM... Must be willing to start right away and stay on task until project is completed. NO NEWBIES! this is a live site and must be handled with the utmost care as there are new users signing up at any given moment day and night.